Sunday, August 23, 2009

Any Dream Will Do...


A last minute idea led to my mom, my cousin Marisa, Adam and I going to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat today. It was great. A nice treat! I was amazed as Adam sat there, on the edge of his seat, glued to the singing and music the whole time. The kid is a lover of music, it's just in him. And, given the fact that the show was at 2pm- nap time- he did wonderful (although at one point he said "I'm tired, I go to bed now").
I have to say, the show was fantastic, but the highlight was my little man's (complete with collared shirt and combed hair) face full of wonder and delight at this new expirence. Afterward, he said "I liked Joseph"... too cute! The little old ladies were swooning...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is too adorable! I'm glad he enjoyed it. There's nothing better than watching your little one having a good time!