Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Blog is Over the Top... Is Yours??


I've Received An "Over The Top" Award!
My new web buddy EcoMeg thinks my blog is cool!
And, I love hers too!
She's full of useful green tips, fun ideas, and great recipe and snack innovations!

The award's rules:
1. Create a blog post that answers each of the "questions" with one word and includes mention of the giver (that's me!) and six other deserving blogs, then
2. Notify the other blogs that they've been given the award.

Here are my answers:

Where is your cell phone? couch
Your hair? wet
Your mother? smart
Your father? Grandpy
Your favorite food? Tacos!
Your dream last night? forgot
Your favorite drink? Coffee
Your dream/goal? helper
What room are you in? living
Your hobby? blogging
Your fear? loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? moved
Where were you last night? here
Something you aren’t? skinny
Muffins? butter
Wish list item? fulfilled
Where did you grow up? WNY
Last thing you did? shower
What are you wearing? sweats
Your TV? annoying
Your pets? Bismark
Your friends? Love
Your life? fun
Your mood? relaxed
Missing someone? sure
Vehicle? minivan
Something you’re not wearing? long-sleeves
Your favorite store? Target!
Your favorite color? Green
When was the last time you laughed? now
Last time you cried? forget
Your best friend? fabulous
One place that I go over and over? Tops
One person who emails me regularly? Tara
Favorite place to eat? Carrabba's

Six blogs worthy of this award? Definitely the following (not in order of deserving-ness)
The Simple Life
Detailgal
Mommy to Livie and Maddie
Always an Adventure
Life in A-Town
Holly Goes LIghtly

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thank you Julie!!! You have put a big smile on my face!