Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's Goin' On.

Seriously, not a lot going on here to post about.

Those changes on the horizon are perhaps a little further off than I thought. Strangely, I am more than at peace with this.

Adam has taken to doing a serious air drum solo when Zachary goes on the potty. He just may be my secret weapon this time around. I hope to have a video soon to do it justice.

Zachary has been managing his anger by beating the floor with his fist when told "no". Hard not to laugh at this, and I am also hoping that he does not sprain his hand.

Halloween costumes have been decided. Although I am not a huge Halloween person, I am also not a fan of making my kids sit out and not be able to participate with all their friends. They are cute, and Zachary would be so excited if he was aware that in about a week he will get a ton of candy AND most likely get most of his brothers', who needs to be bribed to eat most sweets. (If he had not been the only child born in the hospital that day AND be the spitting image of his father I would be concerned here).

I took a walk down memory lane on some of my old Facebook photo albums. Geesh, what a difference a year makes. My babies are growing up and there are days where I wish I could freeze frame them... I have just loved the last year. Does anyone know how to do this? E-mail me.

I am hoping that if we continue to watch this video, which is all the rage at the moment, that Zachary might start to sing it so we can laugh at him.


That's about it! Book review to come soon. Some pics too.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I wish I could freeze frame too. Life goes just too fast.