Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Makeup That Won't Break the Budget

Even though the school supplies are out I am not ready to call it a day on summer.  This year, being pregnant and trying to stay presentable I found a few nice and inexpensive things for light and easy summer makeup. I like to be frugal especially with summer makeup because I tend to get at least a shade darker and it only lasts 3 short months here in Western New York.
I start with some face powder so I am not so shiny then have stuck to these three products-
Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink- compares well to a $42 bronzer I have and is $3.49! Gives a nice glow when you have color but still look kinda washed out. Apply like a backwards "3" to forehead, cheekbones, and jawline.  Any one of the colors doubles as a shimmery eyeshadow. 
A good everyday, not-really-trying-to impress-anyone-but-don't-want-to-look-half- dead mascara.  No drama, but opens the eyes, stays on, and with a $3 off coupon was $2.99  

Makes your lips shimmery and slightly pink- very nice for everyday.  Cute packaging.  Does have a light rose scent that I kinda think is grandma-ish- but doesn't bother me.  Especially for $1.44 at Target.

That's it!

No comments: