Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Christmas Tree Post!

Well, they can't all be handmade, but each year I try to pick up some ornaments that are sentimental, usually from the Hallmark Store. Each year, I write on the box just why we chose that ornament because unfortunately I have the short term memory of a goldfish and I love that nostalgic feeling of saying "oh yeah! I remember that", especially when it comes to my kids. Here are a few...

The Fisher Price School Bus and Farm... I think Adam has spent about half of his life playing with "The Bobs" (AKA, Little People). Lining them up, loading the bus, lining them up again... They are by far his most loved toy to this day.


"Super Baby" This is Zachary through and through... he was just one of those babies- perfect in every way...

Barry The Bee.... Thank you Bee Movie... last year this movie was just about the only thing my boys would watch. On the box for this ornament it says "Black and yellow, get behind a fellow"... this echoed though our house for many months, along with many other quotes from this classic!

Naturally, even Santa gets a "honey do" list... this was one I had to get for Paul one year. His list is never ending!

And here is just one of the many precious school made ornaments. Anything with a picture is a winner for me!

No comments: